Soy Container Candles are made using quality soy candle wax, candle colour, fragrance oil and lead free wicks.
Approximate burn time for these candles are as follows: Small: 15 hours Medium: 30 hours Large: 45 hours Extra Large: 60 hours
Candle Safety tips.
• Trim your wick before lighting your candle, do this before you relight the candle each time.
• Keep burning candles away from children, pets and combustible materials. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• On your first burn allow enough time for the wax to burn to the edge of the container. Soy wax has a memory – it’ll continue to burn to original burn line.
• Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at each burn.
• When there’s less than 10mm of wax at the bottom of the container stop using your candle –the glass container may become very hot and the heat may crack or break the container.
• Do not continue to use your candle if the container is cracked or broken.
• Place a non-combustible/heat resistant support under your candle.
• To extinguish a burning candle, it’s recommended you use a candle snuff – do not use your fingers, the container lid or water.